COVID-19 Assistance: We’ve Got You Covered
Thatcher Law Firm has successfully advised small businesses for decades. The business challenges associated with COVID-19 directly coincide with Thatcher Law Firm‘s primary areas of practice: advising employers and employees on their rights related to sick and family leave, layoffs/terminations, unemployment and wage-and-hour matters. We also assist companies struggling to navigate complex regulatory schemes. Our firm is uniquely situated to assist you, and we will do everything we can to help you get through this challenging time.
This page provides you with up-to-date information on COVID-19 and answers to frequently asked questions about how recent COVID-19 legislation will impact both employers and employees. If you have any questions related to COVID-19, please call 301-850-1246. We are here for you.
Thatcher Law Firm Resources
COVID-19 Blog Posts
- PPP Loan Forgiveness — A How-To Guide
- How Can Employers Protect Themselves Against COVID-19 Litigation?
- Paid Leave for COVID-19 – Is Your Small Business Exempt?
- An Employer’s Back-to-Work Guide
- How Should Employers Protect Their Employees From COVID-19?
- What Should You Do If One of Your Employees Has Been Exposed to COVID-19?
- Must I Notify My Employees of Upcoming COVID-19 Layoffs? A Guide to the WARN Act
- Non-Compete Agreements in the Time of COVID-19
- What Are An Employer’s Obligations Under the Families First Act?
- Do I Still Need to Honor My Contracts in The Time Of COVID-19?
- My Hours Have Been Cut Drastically. Do I Qualify For Unemployment?
- Many Workers Now Qualify For Paid Coronavirus Leave
- Am I Essential? A Guide to Maryland’s Latest COVID-19 Order
- Do Not Panic – You Have Protections During COVID-19
- Updating Your Sick Time And Leave Policies For COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Employer’s Guide
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Department of Labor FAQ’s
- Department of Labor: Paid Leave under FFCRA
- FFCRA Department of Labor Regulations
U.S. Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- Coronavirus Relief Options
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- SBA Disaster Assistance – COVID-19
U.S. Department of Treasury – CARES Act PPP Sample Application and Guidance:
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule
- Assistance for Small Businesses
- The CARES Act
- CARES Act – Rules and Regulations
- Affiliation Rules for Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ
Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
Maryland COVID-19 Business Relief Programs:
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
- Maryland COVID-19 Emergency Relief Manufacturing Fund
- COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund Application
- Maryland Coronavirus Business
Maryland Governor’s Office
Maryland Executive Orders/Proclamations, Guidance and Press Releases
Maryland Department of Health – COVID-19
Maryland Insurance Administration