Managing Partner, Linda Hitt Thatcher, has been consistently named one of “Washington’s Top Employment Lawyers” by Washingtonian since 2007. Her numerous accomplishments include:
- Serving as past president of the Federal Bar Association of Maryland
- Successes in employment law and discrimination cases and as a civil mediator.
- Serving as a faculty member of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Skills Program at Georgetown University Law Center.
- Frequent invitations to serve as speaker for continuing legal education programs
- Appearing on television and radio shows to discuss current legal issues and topics.
Wayne Wiseman, Partner, has been lead attorney on more than 100 jury trials both as a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney. Mr. Wiseman also handles civil litigation matters and has extensive experience representing clients in employment litigation.
Vijay Mani, Partner, is a talented litigator with extensive experience representing federal, public, and private sector employers and employees. He handles complex cases involving labor and employment law issues and provides training and counseling for business clients.
Aron Zavaro, Partner, handles employment law matters including wage and hour, disability, discrimination, and harassment claims for employers and employees. He assists clients with a broad range of business and employment law related matters.
Stephanie Hubelbank assists Thatcher Law Firm‘s litigation team in its employment law practice. She is a former prosecutor with extensive litigation experience in criminal and family courts.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Thatcher Law Firm in Greenbelt, Maryland. Call us now at 301-850-1246.